Altholactone Induces Apoptotic Cell Death in Human Colorectal Cancer Cells
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 926–931, June 2012
How to Cite
Mhaidat, N. M., Abdul-Razzak, K. K., Alkofahi, A. S., Alsarhan, A. M., Aldaher, A. N. and Thorne, R. F. (2012), Altholactone Induces Apoptotic Cell Death in Human Colorectal Cancer Cells. Phytother. Res., 26: 926–931. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3666
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan. Grant Number: 186/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!