Cell-Line Specific Protection by Berry Polyphenols Against Hydrogen Peroxide Challenge and Lack of Effect on Metabolism of Amyloid Precursor Protein
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 956–963, July 2012
How to Cite
Papandreou, M. A., Tsachaki, M., Efthimiopoulos, S., Klimis-Zacas, D., Margarity, M. and Lamari, F. N. (2012), Cell-Line Specific Protection by Berry Polyphenols Against Hydrogen Peroxide Challenge and Lack of Effect on Metabolism of Amyloid Precursor Protein. Phytother. Res., 26: 956–963. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3670
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!