Ampelopsin Inhibits H2O2-induced Apoptosis by ERK and Akt Signaling Pathways and Up-regulation of Heme Oxygenase-1
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 988–994, July 2012
How to Cite
Kou, X., Shen, K., An, Y., Qi, S., Dai, W.-X. and Yin, Z. (2012), Ampelopsin Inhibits H2O2-induced Apoptosis by ERK and Akt Signaling Pathways and Up-regulation of Heme Oxygenase-1. Phytother. Res., 26: 988–994. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3671
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!