Antiproliferative Activity of Flavonoids: Influence of the Sequential Methoxylation State of the Flavonoid Structure
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1023–1028, July 2012
How to Cite
Moghaddam, G., Ebrahimi, S. A., Rahbar-Roshandel, N. and Foroumadi, A. (2012), Antiproliferative Activity of Flavonoids: Influence of the Sequential Methoxylation State of the Flavonoid Structure. Phytother. Res., 26: 1023–1028. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3678
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!