Effectiveness of Nigella sativa Oil in the Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: A Placebo Controlled Study
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1246–1248, August 2012
How to Cite
Gheita, T. A. and Kenawy, S. A. (2012), Effectiveness of Nigella sativa Oil in the Management of Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients: A Placebo Controlled Study. Phytother. Res., 26: 1246–1248. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3679
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!