Effects of Alpinumisoflavone and Abyssinone V-4′-Methyl Ether Derived from Erythrina lysistemon (Fabaceae) on the Genital Tract of Ovariectomized Female Wistar Rat
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1029–1036, July 2012
How to Cite
Mvondo, M.A., Njamen, D., Tanee Fomum, S. and Wandji, J. (2012), Effects of Alpinumisoflavone and Abyssinone V-4′-Methyl Ether Derived from Erythrina lysistemon (Fabaceae) on the Genital Tract of Ovariectomized Female Wistar Rat. Phytother. Res., 26: 1029–1036. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3685
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!