2,3,4′,5-Tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-d-glucoside Inhibits Proliferation of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells: Involvement of NO/cGMP/PKG Pathway
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1068–1074, July 2012
How to Cite
Xu, X.-L., Huang, Y.-J., Chen, X.-F., Lin, D.-Y. and Zhang, W. (2012), 2,3,4′,5-Tetrahydroxystilbene-2-O-β-d-glucoside Inhibits Proliferation of Vascular Smooth Muscle Cells: Involvement of NO/cGMP/PKG Pathway. Phytother. Res., 26: 1068–1074. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3691
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!