Curcumin Attenuates TNF-α-induced Expression of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1, Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 and Proinflammatory Cytokines in Human Endometriotic Stromal Cells
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1037–1047, July 2012
How to Cite
Kim, K.-H., Lee, E. N., Park, J. K., Lee, J.-R., Kim, J.-H., Choi, H.-J., Kim, B.-S., Lee, H.-W., Lee, K.-S. and Yoon, S. (2012), Curcumin Attenuates TNF-α-induced Expression of Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1, Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule-1 and Proinflammatory Cytokines in Human Endometriotic Stromal Cells. Phytother. Res., 26: 1037–1047. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3694
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project, Ministry for Health, Welfare and Family Affairs, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A084711
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!