Present address: National Cancer Institute (NCI), Division of Cancer Treatment and Diagnosis (DCTD), Developmental Therapeutics Program (DTP), Frederick, MD 21701, USA.
Anticancer Activity of Rice Callus Suspension Culture
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 7, pages 1075–1081, July 2012
How to Cite
Deshpande, A., Dhadi, S. R., Hager, E. J. and Ramakrishna, W. (2012), Anticancer Activity of Rice Callus Suspension Culture. Phytother. Res., 26: 1075–1081. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3699
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!