Chronic Cyanidin-3-glucoside Administration Improves Short-term Spatial Recognition Memory but not Passive Avoidance Learning and Memory in Streptozotocin-diabetic Rats
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1205–1210, August 2012
How to Cite
Nasri, S., Roghani, M., Baluchnejadmojarad, T., Balvardi, M. and Rabani, T. (2012), Chronic Cyanidin-3-glucoside Administration Improves Short-term Spatial Recognition Memory but not Passive Avoidance Learning and Memory in Streptozotocin-diabetic Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 1205–1210. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3702
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!