Antidepressant-like Effect of Magnolol on BDNF Up-regulation and Serotonergic System Activity in Unpredictable Chronic Mild Stress Treated Rats
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1189–1194, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, L.-F., Lu, J., Li, X.-M., Xu, C.-L., Deng, J.-M., Qu, R. and Ma, S.-P. (2012), Antidepressant-like Effect of Magnolol on BDNF Up-regulation and Serotonergic System Activity in Unpredictable Chronic Mild Stress Treated Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 1189–1194. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3706
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2011
- Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: BK2005149
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, People's Republic of China. Grant Number: JKY2009003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!