Y-W. Cheng, Y-K. Lai and Y-I. Chen contributed equally to this study.
Extracts of Cordyceps militaris Lower Blood Glucose via the Stimulation of Cholinergic Activation and Insulin Secretion in Normal Rats
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1173–1177, August 2012
How to Cite
Cheng, Y.-W., Chen, Y.-I., Tzeng, C.-Y., Chen, H.-C., Tsai, C.-C., Lee, Y.-C., Lin, J.-G., Lai, Y.-K. and Chang, S.-L. (2012), Extracts of Cordyceps militaris Lower Blood Glucose via the Stimulation of Cholinergic Activation and Insulin Secretion in Normal Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 1173–1177. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3709
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!