Therapeutic Effects and Safety of Rhodiola rosea Extract WS® 1375 in Subjects with Life-stress Symptoms – Results of an Open-label Study
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1220–1225, August 2012
How to Cite
Edwards, D., Heufelder, A. and Zimmermann, A. (2012), Therapeutic Effects and Safety of Rhodiola rosea Extract WS® 1375 in Subjects with Life-stress Symptoms – Results of an Open-label Study. Phytother. Res., 26: 1220–1225. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3712
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!