Triterpene Acids from Rose Hip Powder Inhibit Self-antigen- and LPS-induced Cytokine Production and CD4+ T-cell Proliferation in Human Mononuclear Cell Cultures
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1142–1147, August 2012
How to Cite
Saaby, L. and Nielsen, C. H. (2012), Triterpene Acids from Rose Hip Powder Inhibit Self-antigen- and LPS-induced Cytokine Production and CD4+ T-cell Proliferation in Human Mononuclear Cell Cultures. Phytother. Res., 26: 1142–1147. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3713
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!