The Effects of Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) and Commercial Rooibos and Green Tea Supplements on Epididymal Sperm in Oxidative Stress-induced Rats
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1231–1239, August 2012
How to Cite
Awoniyi, D. O., Aboua, Y. G., Marnewick, J. and Brooks, N. (2012), The Effects of Rooibos (Aspalathus linearis), Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) and Commercial Rooibos and Green Tea Supplements on Epididymal Sperm in Oxidative Stress-induced Rats. Phytother. Res., 26: 1231–1239. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3717
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!