Aconitum C20-diterpenoid Alkaloid Derivatives Regulate the Growth and Differentiation of Cord Blood Derived Human Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 1262–1264, August 2012
How to Cite
Hazawa, M., Wada, K. and Kashiwakura, I. (2012), Aconitum C20-diterpenoid Alkaloid Derivatives Regulate the Growth and Differentiation of Cord Blood Derived Human Hematopoietic Stem/Progenitor Cells. Phytother. Res., 26: 1262–1264. doi: 10.1002/ptr.3718
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!