Ginkgolide B Reduces Neuronal Cell Apoptosis in the Traumatic Rat Brain: Possible Involvement of Toll-like Receptor 4 and Nuclear Factor Kappa B Pathway
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1838–1844, December 2012
How to Cite
Yu, W.-H., Dong, X.-Q., Hu, Y.-Y., Huang, M. and Zhang, Z.-Y. (2012), Ginkgolide B Reduces Neuronal Cell Apoptosis in the Traumatic Rat Brain: Possible Involvement of Toll-like Receptor 4 and Nuclear Factor Kappa B Pathway. Phytother. Res., 26: 1838–1844. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4662
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!