Acute Effect of High-dose Isoflavones from Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi on Lipid and Bone Metabolism in Ovariectomized Mice
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1864–1871, December 2012
How to Cite
Cho, H. J., Jun, H.-j., Lee, J. H., Jia, Y., Hoang, M. H., Shim, J.-H., Park, K.-H. and Lee, S.-J. (2012), Acute Effect of High-dose Isoflavones from Pueraria lobata (Willd.) Ohwi on Lipid and Bone Metabolism in Ovariectomized Mice. Phytother. Res., 26: 1864–1871. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4669
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!