Pachastrissamine from Pachastrissa sp. Inhibits Melanoma Cell Growth by Dual Inhibition of Cdk2 and ERK-mediated FOXO3 Downregulation
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 1927–1933, December 2012
How to Cite
Yoo, H., Lee, Y. S., Lee, S., Kim, S. and Kim, T.-Y. (2012), Pachastrissamine from Pachastrissa sp. Inhibits Melanoma Cell Growth by Dual Inhibition of Cdk2 and ERK-mediated FOXO3 Downregulation. Phytother. Res., 26: 1927–1933. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4673
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- BioGreen 21 Program, Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 200905FHT010102004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!