These authors contributed equally to this work.
Naphthoquinone Components from Alkanna tinctoria (L.) Tausch Show Significant Antiproliferative Effects on Human Colorectal Cancer Cells
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 66–70, January 2013
How to Cite
Huu Tung, N., Du, G.-J., Wang, C.-Z., Yuan, C.-S. and Shoyama, Y. (2013), Naphthoquinone Components from Alkanna tinctoria (L.) Tausch Show Significant Antiproliferative Effects on Human Colorectal Cancer Cells. Phytother. Res., 27: 66–70. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4680
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AT004418, AT005362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!