Effect of Water Extracts from Edible Myrtaceae Plants on Uptake of 2-(n-(7-nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazol-4-yl)amino)-2-deoxyglucose in TNF-α-Treated FL83B Mouse Hepatocytes
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 236–243, February 2013
How to Cite
Chang, W.-C. and Shen, S.-C. (2013), Effect of Water Extracts from Edible Myrtaceae Plants on Uptake of 2-(n-(7-nitrobenz-2-oxa-1,3-diazol-4-yl)amino)-2-deoxyglucose in TNF-α-Treated FL83B Mouse Hepatocytes. Phytother. Res., 27: 236–243. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4681
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- National Science Council, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-97-2313-B-214-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!