Effects of Ilex latifolia and Camellia sinensis on Cholesterol and Circulating Immune Complexes in Rats Fed with a High-Cholesterol Diet
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 62–65, January 2013
How to Cite
Luo, X.-Y., Li, N.-N. and Liang, Y.-R. (2013), Effects of Ilex latifolia and Camellia sinensis on Cholesterol and Circulating Immune Complexes in Rats Fed with a High-Cholesterol Diet. Phytother. Res., 27: 62–65. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4693
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Science and Technology Department of Guizhou Province, China. Grant Number: project no. 2008-6015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!