Chronic Administration of Daidzein, a Soybean Isoflavone, Improves Endothelial Dysfunction and Attenuates Oxidative Stress in Streptozotocin-induced Diabetic Rats
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 112–117, January 2013
How to Cite
Roghani, M., Vaez Mahdavi, M.-R., Jalali-Nadoushan, M.-R., Baluchnejadmojarad, T., Naderi, G., Roghani-Dehkordi, F., Taghi Joghataei, M. and Kord, M. (2013), Chronic Administration of Daidzein, a Soybean Isoflavone, Improves Endothelial Dysfunction and Attenuates Oxidative Stress in Streptozotocin-induced Diabetic Rats. Phytother. Res., 27: 112–117. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4699
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- Iran National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1387
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!