Prevention of Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Red Blood Cells Lysis by Ilex paraguariensis Aqueous Extract: Participation of Phenolic and Xanthine Compounds
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 192–198, February 2013
How to Cite
Peralta, I. N., Cogoi, L., Filip, R. and Anesini, C. (2013), Prevention of Hydrogen Peroxide-Induced Red Blood Cells Lysis by Ilex paraguariensis Aqueous Extract: Participation of Phenolic and Xanthine Compounds. Phytother. Res., 27: 192–198. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4700
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- National Research Council (CONICET). Grant Number: PIP 0007
- Buenos Aires University. Grant Number: UBACYT 00158
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!