Reducing Effect of a Combination of Phaseolus vulgaris and Cynara scolymus Extracts on Food Intake and Glycemia in Rats
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 258–263, February 2013
How to Cite
Loi, B., Fantini, N., Colombo, G., Gessa, G. L., Riva, A., Bombardelli, E., Morazzoni, P. and Carai, M. A. M. (2013), Reducing Effect of a Combination of Phaseolus vulgaris and Cynara scolymus Extracts on Food Intake and Glycemia in Rats. Phytother. Res., 27: 258–263. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4704
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!