Ursolic Acid Inhibits Acid Sphingomyelinase in Intestinal Cells
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 173–178, February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, P., Cheng, Y. and Duan, R.-D. (2013), Ursolic Acid Inhibits Acid Sphingomyelinase in Intestinal Cells. Phytother. Res., 27: 173–178. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4709
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!