Antihyperlipidemic Components of Cassia auriculata Aerial Parts: Identification Through In Vitro Studies
Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 152–155, January 2013
How to Cite
Habtemariam, S. (2013), Antihyperlipidemic Components of Cassia auriculata Aerial Parts: Identification Through In Vitro Studies. Phytother. Res., 27: 152–155. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4711
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
- University of Greenwich
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!