S-Allylcysteine, a Garlic Compound, Increases ABCA1 Expression in Human THP-1 Macrophages
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 357–361, March 2013
How to Cite
Malekpour-Dehkordi, Z., Javadi, E., Doosti, M., Paknejad, M., Nourbakhsh, M., Yassa, N., Gerayesh-Nejad, S. and Heshmat, R. (2013), S-Allylcysteine, a Garlic Compound, Increases ABCA1 Expression in Human THP-1 Macrophages. Phytother. Res., 27: 357–361. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4713
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!