Department of Zoology, Barasat Government College, 10 KNC Road, Barasat, 24 Pgs. (N) Kolkata 700124, India
The Antioxidant Activity of Allylpyrocatechol is Mediated via Decreased Generation of Free Radicals Along With Escalation of Antioxidant Mechanisms
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 324–329, March 2013
How to Cite
Sarkar, D., Kundu, S., De, S., Hariharan, C., Saha, P., Manna, A., Chattopadhyay, S. and Chatterjee, M. (2013), The Antioxidant Activity of Allylpyrocatechol is Mediated via Decreased Generation of Free Radicals Along With Escalation of Antioxidant Mechanisms. Phytother. Res., 27: 324–329. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4720
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2012
- Department of Biotechnology and Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences. Grant Number: No. 2008/37/50/BRNS/3068 dt.19.03.2009
- Government of India as well as the Department of Science & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!