Anti-Inflammatory Sesquiterpene Lactones from Lychnophora trichocarpha Spreng. (Brazilian Arnica)
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 384–389, March 2013
How to Cite
Ferrari, F. C., Ferreira, L. C., Souza, M. R., Grabe-Guimarães, A., Paula, C. A., Rezende, S. A. and Saúde-Guimarães, D. A. (2013), Anti-Inflammatory Sesquiterpene Lactones from Lychnophora trichocarpha Spreng. (Brazilian Arnica). Phytother. Res., 27: 384–389. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4736
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!