Ethanol Extract of Magnolia officinalis Prevents Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Memory Deficiency via Its Antineuroinflammatory and Antiamyloidogenic Effects
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 438–447, March 2013
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-J., Choi, D.-Y., Yun, Y.-P., Han, S. B., Kim, H. M., Lee, K., Choi, S. H., Yang, M.-P., Jeon, H. S., Jeong, J.-H., Oh, K.-W. and Hong, J. T. (2013), Ethanol Extract of Magnolia officinalis Prevents Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Memory Deficiency via Its Antineuroinflammatory and Antiamyloidogenic Effects. Phytother. Res., 27: 438–447. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4740
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!