Chlorogenic Acid Exhibits Cholesterol Lowering and Fatty Liver Attenuating Properties by Up-regulating the Gene Expression of PPAR-α in Hypercholesterolemic Rats Induced with a High-Cholesterol Diet
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 545–551, April 2013
How to Cite
Wan, C.-W., Wong, C. N.-Y., Pin, W.-K., Wong, M. H.-Y., Kwok, C.-Y., Chan, R. Y.-K., Yu, P. H.-F. and Chan, S.-W. (2013), Chlorogenic Acid Exhibits Cholesterol Lowering and Fatty Liver Attenuating Properties by Up-regulating the Gene Expression of PPAR-α in Hypercholesterolemic Rats Induced with a High-Cholesterol Diet. Phytother. Res., 27: 545–551. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4751
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!