Now at Laboratory of Metabolism, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA.
The Inhibitory Effect of 20(S)-Protopanaxatriol (ppt) Towards UGT1A1 and UGT2B7
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 628–632, April 2013
How to Cite
He, Y.-J., Fang, Z.-Z., Ge, G.-B., Jiang, P., Jin, H.-Z., Zhang, W.-D. and Yang, L. (2013), The Inhibitory Effect of 20(S)-Protopanaxatriol (ppt) Towards UGT1A1 and UGT2B7. Phytother. Res., 27: 628–632. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4755
Ya-Jun He and Zhong-Ze Fang equally contributed to this work.
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!