Grateloupia lanceolata (Okamura) Kawaguchi, the Edible Red Seaweed, Inhibits Lipid Accumulation and Reactive Oxygen Species Production During Differentiation in 3T3-L1 Cells
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 655–663, May 2013
How to Cite
Seo, M.-J., Choi, H.-S., Lee, O.-H. and Lee, B.-Y. (2013), Grateloupia lanceolata (Okamura) Kawaguchi, the Edible Red Seaweed, Inhibits Lipid Accumulation and Reactive Oxygen Species Production During Differentiation in 3T3-L1 Cells. Phytother. Res., 27: 655–663. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4765
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!