These two authors equally contributed to this work.
Investigation of the in Vitro Metabolism of Evodiamine: Characterization of Metabolites and Involved Cytochrome P450 Isoforms†
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 705–712, May 2013
How to Cite
Sun, H.-Z., Fang, Z.-Z., Cao, Y.-F., Sun, X.-Y. and Hong, M. (2013), Investigation of the in Vitro Metabolism of Evodiamine: Characterization of Metabolites and Involved Cytochrome P450 Isoforms. Phytother. Res., 27: 705–712. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4766
This article was published online on 5 July 2012. It has been drawn to our attention that ‘Evodia rutaecarpa’ is no longer a recognised botanical name. Evodia rutaecarpa (A.Juss.) Benth., Evodia ruticarpa var. bodinieri (Dode) C. C. Huang and Evodia ruticarpa var. officinalis (Dode) C. C. Huang, are cited as the three source species of ‘Fructus Evodiae’ in the Chinese Pharmacopoeia (CP) 2005 edition and there are also many citations in PubMed under the name Evodia. However the genus name should in fact be spelled ‘Euodia’, and as such can be found in The Plant List and the Flora of China, where they are now all synonyms of the accepted name Tetradium ruticarpum (A. Jussieu) T. G. Hartley. The current ed. of the CP (2010) has corrected the genus name to Euodia but has not yet recognised Tetradium. We are pleased to clarify the nomenclature for this plant. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been clarified on 20 September 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!