Dihydroxy-Isosteviol Methyl Ester from Pulsatilla nigricans Induces Apoptosis in HeLa Cells: Its Cytoxicity and Interaction with Calf Thymus DNA
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 664–671, May 2013
How to Cite
Das, S., Das, J., Samadder, A. and Khuda-Bukhsh, A. R. (2013), Dihydroxy-Isosteviol Methyl Ester from Pulsatilla nigricans Induces Apoptosis in HeLa Cells: Its Cytoxicity and Interaction with Calf Thymus DNA. Phytother. Res., 27: 664–671. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4768
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!