Effects of Grape Seed Polyphenols on Oxidative Damage in Liver Tissue of Acutely and Chronically Exercised Rats
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 672–677, May 2013
How to Cite
Belviranlı, M., Gökbel, H., Okudan, N. and Büyükbaş, S. (2013), Effects of Grape Seed Polyphenols on Oxidative Damage in Liver Tissue of Acutely and Chronically Exercised Rats. Phytother. Res., 27: 672–677. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4772
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!