Zanthoxylum usambarense (Engl.) Kokwaro (Rutaceae) Extracts Inhibit the Growth of the Breast Cancer Cell Lines MDA-MB-231 and MCF-7, But Not the Brain Tumour Cell Line U251 In Vitro
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 787–790, May 2013
How to Cite
Özkan, M., Mutiso, P. B. C., Nahar, L., Liu, P., Brown, S., Wang, W. and Sarker, S. D. (2013), Zanthoxylum usambarense (Engl.) Kokwaro (Rutaceae) Extracts Inhibit the Growth of the Breast Cancer Cell Lines MDA-MB-231 and MCF-7, But Not the Brain Tumour Cell Line U251 In Vitro. Phytother. Res., 27: 787–790. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4775
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!