Mangifera indica L. Extract and Mangiferin Modulate Cytochrome P450 and UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase Enzymes in Primary Cultures of Human Hepatocytes
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 745–752, May 2013
How to Cite
Rodeiro, I., José Gómez-Lechón, M., Perez, G., Hernandez, I., Herrera, J. A., Delgado, R., Castell, J. V. and Teresa Donato, M. (2013), Mangifera indica L. Extract and Mangiferin Modulate Cytochrome P450 and UDP-Glucuronosyltransferase Enzymes in Primary Cultures of Human Hepatocytes. Phytother. Res., 27: 745–752. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4782
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!