In Vitro and In Vivo Inhibitory Activities of Four Indian Medicinal Plant Extracts and their Major Components on Rat Aldose Reductase and Generation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 753–760, May 2013
How to Cite
Rao, A. R., Veeresham, C. and Asres, K. (2013), In Vitro and In Vivo Inhibitory Activities of Four Indian Medicinal Plant Extracts and their Major Components on Rat Aldose Reductase and Generation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts. Phytother. Res., 27: 753–760. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4786
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!