Phytochemicals Isolated from Leaves of Chromolaena odorata: Impact on Viability and Clonogenicity of Cancer Cell Lines
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 835–840, June 2013
How to Cite
Kouamé, P. B.-K., Jacques, C., Bedi, G., Silvestre, V., Loquet, D., Barillé-Nion, S., Robins, R. J. and Tea, I. (2013), Phytochemicals Isolated from Leaves of Chromolaena odorata: Impact on Viability and Clonogenicity of Cancer Cell Lines. Phytother. Res., 27: 835–840. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4787
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!