Xing-hui Wang and Ling-ling Huang contributed equally to this work.
Effects of Oligomeric Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins on Heart, Aorta, Kidney in DOCA-Salt Mice: Role of Oxidative Stress
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 869–876, June 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X.-h., Huang, L.-l., Yu, T.-t., Zhu, J.-h., Shen, B., Zhang, Y., Wang, H.-z. and Gao, S. (2013), Effects of Oligomeric Grape Seed Proanthocyanidins on Heart, Aorta, Kidney in DOCA-Salt Mice: Role of Oxidative Stress. Phytother. Res., 27: 869–876. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4793
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!