Erucin and Benzyl Isothiocyanate Suppress Growth of Late Stage Primary Human Ovarian Carcinoma Cells and Telomerase Activity In Vitro
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1036–1041, July 2013
How to Cite
Lamy, E., Oey, D., Eißmann, F., Herz, C., Münstedt, K., Tinneberg, H.-R. and Mersch-Sundermann, V. (2013), Erucin and Benzyl Isothiocyanate Suppress Growth of Late Stage Primary Human Ovarian Carcinoma Cells and Telomerase Activity In Vitro. Phytother. Res., 27: 1036–1041. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4798
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!