These authors contributed equally to this study.
Sanguisorbae Radix Protects Against 6-Hydroxydopamine-induced Neurotoxicity by Regulating NADPH Oxidase and NF-E2-related Factor-2/Heme Oxygenase-1 Expressions
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1012–1017, July 2013
How to Cite
Oh, H., Hur, J., Park, G., Kim, H. G., Kim, Y. O. and Oh, M. S. (2013), Sanguisorbae Radix Protects Against 6-Hydroxydopamine-induced Neurotoxicity by Regulating NADPH Oxidase and NF-E2-related Factor-2/Heme Oxygenase-1 Expressions. Phytother. Res., 27: 1012–1017. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4802
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!