Species Differences in the Antidiarrheal and Antispasmodic Activities of Lepidium sativum and Insight into Underlying Mechanisms
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1086–1094, July 2013
How to Cite
Gilani, A.-H., Rehman, N.-u., Mehmood, M. H. and Alkharfy, K. M. (2013), Species Differences in the Antidiarrheal and Antispasmodic Activities of Lepidium sativum and Insight into Underlying Mechanisms. Phytother. Res., 27: 1086–1094. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4819
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!