Effects of Penta-O-galloyl-β-D-glucose on Human Neutrophil Function: significant Down-Regulation of L-selectin Expression
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 986–992, July 2013
How to Cite
Kiss, A. K., Filipek, A., Żyżyńska-Granica, B. and Naruszewicz, M. (2013), Effects of Penta-O-galloyl-β-D-glucose on Human Neutrophil Function: significant Down-Regulation of L-selectin Expression. Phytother. Res., 27: 986–992. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4822
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!