These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors.
Effects of Aqueous Extracts of Raw Pu-erh Tea and Ripened Pu-Erh Tea on Proliferation and Differentiation of 3T3-L1 Preadipocytes
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1193–1199, August 2013
How to Cite
Cao, Z.-H., Yang, H., He, Z.-L., Luo, C., Xu, Z.-Q., Gu, D.-H., Jia, J.-J., Ge, C.-R. and Lin, Q.-Y. (2013), Effects of Aqueous Extracts of Raw Pu-erh Tea and Ripened Pu-Erh Tea on Proliferation and Differentiation of 3T3-L1 Preadipocytes. Phytother. Res., 27: 1193–1199. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4831
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- Yunnan Province Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2007C208M
- Dr start-up fund research of Yunnan Agricultural University. Grant Number: A2002143
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!