Antipyretic and Anti-inflammatory Effects of Asiaticoside in Lipopolysaccharide-treated Rat through Up-regulation of Heme Oxygenase-1
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1136–1142, August 2013
How to Cite
Wan, J., Gong, X., Jiang, R., Zhang, Z. and Zhang, L. (2013), Antipyretic and Anti-inflammatory Effects of Asiaticoside in Lipopolysaccharide-treated Rat through Up-regulation of Heme Oxygenase-1. Phytother. Res., 27: 1136–1142. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4838
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072650
- Natural Science Foundation Project of CQ CSTC. Grant Number: 2010BB5376
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!