Gingerol-Induced Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 Alpha Inhibits Human Prion Peptide-Mediated Neurotoxicity
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1185–1192, August 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, J.-K., Moon, M.-H., Park, Y.-G., Lee, J.-H., Lee, Y.-J., Seol, J.-W. and Park, S.-Y. (2013), Gingerol-Induced Hypoxia-Inducible Factor 1 Alpha Inhibits Human Prion Peptide-Mediated Neurotoxicity. Phytother. Res., 27: 1185–1192. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4842
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- National Research Foundation of the Korea Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: 2012R1A1B3000463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!