Evaluation of the Antinociceptive Activity of Ocimum gratissimum L. (Lamiaceae) Essential Oil and its isolated Active Principles in Mice
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1220–1224, August 2013
How to Cite
Paula-Freire, L. I. G., Andersen, M. L., Molska, G. R., Köhn, D. O. and Carlini, E. L. A. (2013), Evaluation of the Antinociceptive Activity of Ocimum gratissimum L. (Lamiaceae) Essential Oil and its isolated Active Principles in Mice. Phytother. Res., 27: 1220–1224. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4845
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!